Privacy e Cookies
We remind you that the browser is the software that allows you to quickly browse the Internet by viewing and transferring information to your computer's hard drive. If your browser preferences are set to accept cookies, any website can send its cookies to your browser, but - in order to protect your privacy - it can only detect those sent from the site itself, and not those sent to your browser from other sites.
This site uses Google Analytics like most websites, a data analysis tool provided by Google Ireland Limited. If the data controller on this site resides in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, the processing of Google Analytics data is carried out by Google LLC. Google LLC and Google Ireland Limited, hereinafter referred to as "Google".
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are saved on the device used to allow an analysis of the use of the website by the user. The information collected through cookies on the use of this website is normally transferred to a Google server and stored there.
Google LLC. guarantees an adequate level of data protection based on the European standard contractual provisions. The data sent and linked to Google Analytics cookies eg. User IDs or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 50 months. The deletion of data whose storage period has expired takes place automatically once a month.
Data collection by Google Analytics may face limitations if the site visitor changes the cookie settings. The collection and storage of the IP address can be revoked at any time without retroactive effect. The browser add-on (plugin) for deactivating Google Analytics can be downloaded, and then installed, by clicking on this link .
The visitor to the page can prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking here . An "opt-out" cookie will be applied to your site and will prevent the collection of data on visits to this site.
Further information on data processing by Google, the options for configuring and deactivating the service can be found in the Google Privacy Statement and in the How to personalize advertisements on Google.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
SSD will use your data, collected through the site, for the following purposes:
provide services such as: send you the SSD newsletter that you requested by registering and which contains informative and associative material; respond to your requests for information sent through the Contact section, contact you at the end of a free trial to support you in the membership request process or request to participate in our proposals and activities or solve any problems that you may have encountered and provide you with any other Service you require;
send you communications, promotions and advertising, market research and surveys, by e-mail, SMS, by telephone, by banner, paper mail, instant messaging, through an operator, through the official social media pages of SSD, as well as for marketing activities broadly speaking, including prize events, games and courses or services referable to SSD;
send you marketing communications via e-mail regarding services or activities similar to those you have signed up for after being registered;
fulfill legal obligations that require SSD to collect and / or further process certain types of Personal Data for associative purposes;
check how the Site is used, prevent or identify any abuse in the use of the Site, or any fraudulent activity and therefore allow SSD to protect itself.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
INFORMATION pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
As Data Controllers, we wish to inform you that the EU / 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), of immediate application also in Italy, pending the issuance of the Decree envisaged by the Community Law n. 163/2017 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. a) The personal details and contact details provided will be processed for the following purposes based on your consent and on the legitimate interest of the writer asd: inclusion in the register of members and relative registration at the National Educational Sports Center through the peripheral committee to which we are affiliates and any other use related to the aforementioned associative relationships and sports membership. The Data will be collected to communicate them also to the Italian National Olympic Committee for the purposes of managing the Register of Sports Clubs for the fulfillment of institutional obligations.
b) Furthermore, with specific consent, the data may be processed for communication of promotion and dissemination of sport by the Italian National Olympic Committee
2. The legal basis of this operation are art. 36 cc, the tax legislation relating to non-commercial entities, in particular art. 148 of the TUIR art. 4 of Presidential Decree 633/72 and art. 90 of Law 289/2002, as well as the CONI and Federal regulations relating to membership and participation in activities organized by these entities or with their participation.
3. The legitimate interests of the data controller pursued with this activity are a clear and correct application of the statutory provisions on the internal organization and administration of the association, the possibility of taking advantage of the tax benefits due to the association, the possibility of participating the activities organized by the entities mentioned in point 1 above.
4. The processing will be carried out in the following ways: on manual cards, also made with the aid of electronic means, stored in closed places, the key of which is held by the President and the persons in charge of the administration, or in a computerized manner, on a PC located at the headquarters of the Association that is adequately equipped against IT risks (firewall, antivirus, periodic data backup); authorized to access such data are the president and the persons in charge of the administration. Pursuant to art. 4 n. 2 of the GDPR, the processing of personal data may consist of the collection, registration, organization, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
5. Personal data will be kept for as long as it is essential to keep the register of members correctly and / or to proceed with the formalities required of the National Educational Sports Center to which we are affiliated: this term is determined by the civil code, tax legislation and regulations. and CONI regulations and the National Educational Sports Center to which we are affiliated. The verification of the obsolescence of the data being processed with respect to the purposes for which they were collected and processed is carried out periodically.
6. The provision of data is mandatory for the achievement of the aims of the Association / Company statute and is therefore essential for the acceptance of your application for admission as a member and / or for membership with the subjects indicated in the previous point; any refusal to provide them will make it impossible to accept your application for registration and / or membership, since in this case it is not possible to establish the indicated association and / or membership relationship at the National Educational Sports Center and registration with the Register of CONI
7. The personal data may be communicated to the National Educational Sports Center to which we are affiliated, also through its peripheral bodies; all data will not be disclosed to other subjects, nor will it be disseminated.
8. The processing will not concern personal data falling within the category of "sensitive" data, that is to say "personal data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life ". Health data, if mandatory and imposed for insurance and legal purposes, are kept by the company doctor who handles them on his own.
9. The data controller is ASD Surf & Sea Days based in Via Pineta 9, Diano Marina (IM), which can be contacted at the email address .
10. The data processor is Francesca Cazzaniga, President of the Association \ Administrator of the SSD, who can be contacted at
11. At any time you can exercise your rights to know the data concerning you, to know how they were acquired, to check if they are accurate, complete, updated and well kept, to receive the data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, to revoke any consent given in relation to the processing of your data at any time and oppose, in whole or in part, the use of the same as sanctioned by art. from 15 to 20 of the GDPR These rights can be exercised through a specific request to be sent by registered letter to the addresses listed in point 9 - or PEC - to the Data Controller.
12. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal. This right can be exercised by sending the withdrawal of consent to the e-mail address indicated in the previous point 9 or 10.
13. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data or with the different supervisory authority that should be established by the Decree provided for by the Community Law n. 163/2017
14. There is no automated decision-making process, nor any profiling activity referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the GDPR